3/23/2010

Shock & Awe - Obamacare Style!

"Did I say it would 'save you $2500 a year'? Sorry, I meant 'cost you $2400 a year'. My bad. Ok, lets talk about immigration...." - President Obama*
That was quick: reports filtering in of health care premiums for families rising $2,400 annually in reaction to today's signing of Demcare bill...
I guess it is all the fault of the evil insurance companies taking advantage of people and gouging them.... But then again, they may need to get what they can while they can....
Rush Limbaugh had stacy, his secret insurance lady on the phone today, and she basically said that under the new rules that the insurance companies will probably go out of business in less than 2 years.
But $2400 really isn't a bad deal...I mean that is only $1 per page of the Obamacare bill....

*President Obama as portrayed by my imagination...

No comments: