6/02/2008

Greetings from Afghanistan

Greetings to all from Afghanistan.

I am settling in for my months of task and toil, after a trip which was at times both exasperating and thrilling.

With the hours that I will be keeping during my service here, I hope I will have the time to keep my blogging up. At least I have access to Blogger this time, even if the connection is fairly slow.

In the mean time, enjoy a snapshot from my first convoy across this ancient land....



PS - It is getting hot here, and even hotter in Iraq. Please consider going to Soldiers Angels and buying/donating some 'Cooling Scarfs' for the troops. I already have one, and know that many who don't would really appreciate them..... CF out....

3 comments:

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 06/03/2008 News and Personal dispatches from the front lines.

cat said...

Hey at least you guys don't have to travel by camel. lol! "sir my camel won't start.." :) Hey keep cool with the coming heat
Cat

bytestyle12 said...

This is a perfect time to say that you affected me with your perfect story related to this good postPontiac G6 Air Conditioner Compressor