9/01/2008

The 106-day Work Week

No, it is not some masochistic proposal to increase the production of American industry...it is simply the "work week" I have just had here in Afghanistan.

After 106 days filled with combat skills training, trans-oceanic flights, 4 countries, and a non-stop run of 15-18 hour days....I have finally taken a day off. It may only be a one day "weekend", but it has felt good.

Now, only one more "week" to go, and I can get back to my family for the holidays....

CF out....

2 comments:

soldier fun said...

Hi Charlie
You have a good blog.
Please visit my fun blog on:
http://www.soldierfun.blogspot.com
Be happy.

bytestyle12 said...

This is a perfect time to say that you affected me with your perfect story related to this good postChrysler Voyager Air Conditioner Compressor