8/09/2009

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

#tcot #hhrs
I would like to propose a new poll question for Rasmussen, or anyone else who might want to ask it...


"Q - (2008 Voters Only) If the 2008 Presidential Election was held today, who would you vote for? Obama, McCain, Third Party, Not Vote?"

I think it would definitely be interesting to see the results, especially correlated to a preliminary question on who they had actually voted for in 2008. I would like to see how many "Moderates" might cross over from Obama, and how many people would have chosen not to vote at all....knowing what they know now.

1 comment:

Larry Sheldon said...

Tough question.

I'm now convinced that I should have save the gas form the 24-mile trip.

But I'm not strong enough, I afraid--I'd still vote for Palin-McCain.