7/06/2007

Hooray Beer!

I know Father's Day was last month, but my the gift for my first Father's Day showed up recently. This gift is the gift that keeps on giving...better known as "Beer of the Month".


In fact it is really the 'Domestic Microbrew of the Month Club', which "lets you experience today's best, hand-crafted microbrews without having to travel the country to find them."

This month I got Peg Leg Imperial Stout & Clipper City Gold Ale from Clipper City Brewing Company, and The Bitter End Pale Ale & Domaine DuPage French Country Ale from Two Brothers Brewing Company.

I know that I will have fun with these selections. I guess it is a good thing I have increased my running regimen....

To anyone deployed in an area with a restrictive General Order #1, I'll tip one for you....

No comments: