2/13/2009

Stimulus Interuptus

So, having seen that the 3 RINOs in the Senate have voted to burden my son with a lifetime of public debt, I decided to download the Bill's text and look at it..you know...to appease my masochistic tendencies.

Thus I went to the House Appropriations website, downloaded both PDFs. However when attempting to open the first, Acrobat Reader gave me this error:



Nice! even my computer, a non-sentient object (even though it is a Mac) knows that this "Stimulus" is well and truly a Charlie Foxtrot.....

Then I went to Nancy Pelosi's website, and tried to download the first file and got this:



The Bill could not be found...I wish!

I'll bet the links will work just fine after the voting is over and done with.....

1 comment:

Bluegrass Pundit said...

Will the stimulus bill compromise lower your tax rebate to $8 per week? That appears to be true. The final version has not been passed, but reports indicate the $500 per year in reduced tax withholding has been reduced to $400 per individual and $800 per couple. That only comes to $8 per week for an individual and $16 for a couple. If they start the payments in June and make it retroactive to the beginning of the year, you will get $13 per week until next January. Then, your rebate would drop to the $8 per week level. Are you felling stimulated yet? In a stimulus bill of almost $1 trillion dollars, you would think President Obama would have more for the working class.