3/06/2010

Watch out for that Ricochet!

I love me some podcasts.....

Much like I haven't read a newspaper or watched TV news on a regular basis for years, I rarely listen to the radio in my truck, especially during my commute hours. 98% of what comes out of the speakers comes off of my iPod/iPhone.

Most regular in the queue include Hugh Hewitt, Fred Thompson, Laura Ingraham, PJTV's Trifecta, as well as non-political fare such as The BS Report, Basic Brewing Radio, Move the Sticks...

In fact I usually have too many downloads than I have time to listen.

And now I have yet another to add to the mix. In fact it will go straight to the top of the queue.....the Ricochet podcast from ricochet.com.



I mean, what could be better than 45 mins to 1 hour of banter between smart, funny hosts Rob Long, Peter Robinson, and Mark Steyn? How about some great guests as well...Thus far they have had John Yoo (twice!), Andrew Breitbart (twice!!), Gov Mitch Daniels, Mike Murphy, Gov Haley Barbour, and John Hinderaker. Based on what I have heard thus far, it must be a guest requirement to have a sense of humor, which is always a good thing to have around this trio of hosts.

Go give it a listen..I think you will enjoy.

No comments: